BUILDING Built in 1914 by the French, the market was initially called Les Halles Centrales before being re-named Ben Thanh Market in 1948. Standing at the intersection of Le Loi and Ham Nghi, the market was built on reclaimed marshland. Today the front entrance of Ben Thanh Market is a popular symbol of the city. […]
Stay in Touch
Keep up to date with The Studio’s latest news, information and events.
Mailing list subscribers will also get priority access to special members only events plus early bird opportunities to view and purchase brand new artwork!